Indian Defence
Indian Defence
Indian Defence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Defence

a forum dedicated to the defence analysts of india

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

world war-3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ukschauhan87
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
ukschauhan87

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: world war-3   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:12 am

hi friends i know its a little hypothetical but what do yoou think the current world scenario is leading to .
as almost all major country is thriving for nuclear arsenel in a way or other and the military expenditure has risen exponentially which china,india ,brazil,turkey,saudi arabia all bulding their military capabilities and hostile scenario rising day by day.
my thesis is based on few points as follows:
1.military build up all over the world in a way or other and many countries forming alliances with other country.
2.fierce competition among major power in trade and dominance of trade route with china trying to dictate terms and its hostilities growing with usa and its neighbour.
3.rise of russia after a very long interval since cold war and its dispute with nato and usa like the missile shield.
4.political disputes like tiwan,south china sea,north korea ,south korea,israel and arab countries,iran nuclear ambitions.
5.the ming dynasty of china which always had been ambitious about world domination and since history we can see in chinese thinkers as they state the road to world dominance go through rome,beijing,new delhi and tokyo what i mean is to say the build up of their military power is somewhat like controlling the world as their ancestors has always professed,
plus its a dictator type govt in china to which no one in this world have a actual control and hence they encourage rouge government to fulfill their needs with north korea as their ally.

think for a while and then post your reply.... farao farao farao farao
Back to top Go down
ukschauhan87
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
ukschauhan87

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: hi   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 am

if anytime a wwr-3 happens then who all be the two side and the countries in that group..
god helps us if that happen anyday but if it daoes than what do you think what will be the alliance look like ....??????????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: Moved to army forum   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 pm

this thread is hereby moved to army forum from air-force forum because .......the topic has nothing to do with air-force in particular.......

debate this topic in the army subforum hereon

thanx

admin

study
Back to top Go down
https://indiandefence.forumotion.com
ukschauhan87
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
ukschauhan87

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: hi   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 pm

i disagree
yes we should increase our capabilities but pakistan is no where us and can never be...
our military capability are placed well enough for pak atleast in all grounds but yes not beyond that hence we should work to increase capability...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: gift   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm

dear ukschauhan87 thanks for your views i really appreciate strong opinions

but i must clarify my signature....... as an indian i am genuinely worried about the Pakistan + china alliance...that's why the signature

BTW i have a gift for you guys ...... i have uploaded the indian flag as a smiley.......introducing it for the first time @ IDF .......here it is........ proud proud

enjoy

proud proud

hoping to introduce the russian flag very soon

tc
admin
Back to top Go down
https://indiandefence.forumotion.com
sameep99
fresh
fresh
sameep99

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world war-3   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:55 pm

we can not take pakistan lightly, they have internal access to our systems and china is backstabbing. Pakistan is a vulnerable state, where the dirty bombs can land in hands of terrorists anytime and if a nuclear attack is triggered in Indian, I doubt that India will be in no capacity to deliver a counter punch. OUR missiles are failing repeatedly and there is acute shortage of defense personnel, more over the acquisitions are delayed because of dirty politics. We first need a good Army general to break political back bone and establish dictatorship for at least 10 years. Private sector with only national companies to be allowed should join the defense equipment development. state of financial emergency be declared, no religious group formation be allowed(because it leads to politics ultimately). all reservations should be dissolved with SC/ST getting only financial aid for education. recruitment procedures need to be amended because existing is obsolete and it is getting only scamster officers in armed forces.
Back to top Go down
sameep99
fresh
fresh
sameep99

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world war-3   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:10 pm

ww-3 is not inevitable , it is the question of only when?
Back to top Go down
sainath
fresh
fresh

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world war-3   world war-3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:28 pm

our primary enemies are Pakistan and china. china is more powerful than India and Pakistan isn't capable of defeating us. our primary allies will be Russia and Israel . we can expect little help from the US because it considers the Chinese a threat .
Back to top Go down
ukschauhan87
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
ukschauhan87

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: hi   world war-3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:55 am

but russia did not helped us in 1962 war but us and uk did.
and what about germany , japan,uk ,france ,south korea
well israel is damm sure on our side but what the alliance may look like if a war erupted due to hostilities between
1.India and China
2.South Korea and North korea
3.Israel and arab countries
please put your views in all three scenarios...
world war-3 97989 world war-3 193648
Back to top Go down
JineshJK
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
JineshJK

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: Friends....   world war-3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 pm

ukschauhan87 wrote:
but russia did not helped us in 1962 war but us and uk did.
and what about germany , japan,uk ,france ,south korea
well israel is damm sure on our side but what the alliance may look like if a war erupted due to hostilities between
1.India and China
2.South Korea and North korea
3.Israel and arab countries
please put your views in all three scenarios...
world war-3 97989 world war-3 193648

Please read it.. understand who is yankee and who is NATO?? Israeli diplomacy is unpredictable. for India,Pak and China, yankees are the active threat. but still...Indo-Pak Govt.s... didn't realize????
From youtube..

In 1971, December, 3 the World has become an attestor to a new war between India and Pakistan. At afternoon the Pakistani aviation has strike the Indian cities and airstrips. The Indian PM Indira Gandhi put the country in emergency state and gave the order to nip the aggression. Hard clashes were started on the ground in the air, and at the sea.

Historic document: "Confident. December, 10, 1971. Moscow. For the DM Marshal Andrey Grechko. According to the information from our attaché in Delhi in the first day of conflict the Indian destroyer 'Rajput' has sunk a Pakistani submarine by depth charges. In December, 4 and 9, the Indian fast boats have destroyed and damaged 10 Pakistani battle ships and vessels by the P-15 missiles. In addition 12 oil storages was burned in flame. The Commander of the Military Intelligence Service Gen. Pyotr Ivashutin".

In the same day the Soviet Intelligence has reported that the British Naval group with the leadership of 'Eagle' carrier went closer to the territorial waters of India. The Soviet Government immediately sent a unit of battle ships under the leadership of counter-admiral Vladimir Kruglyakov for helping to the fraternal country.

Vladimir Kruglyakov, the former (1970-1975) Commander of the 10th Operative Battle Group (Pacific Fleet) remembers:

"I received the order from the Chief Commander 'To not allow access of the American Navy to the Indian military objects'.

- On the way of American Navy stood the Soviet cruisers, destroyers and atomic submarines equipped with anti-ship missiles.

Vladimir Kruglyakov, the former (1970-1975) Commander of the 10th Operative Battle Group (Pacific Fleet) remembers:

"We encircled them and I have targeted the 'Enterprise' by missiles. I have blocked them and didnt allow enclosing to Karachi, nor to Chittagong or Dhaka".

On the Soviet ships then were only the missiles with limited to 300 km range. Thus, to be sure the rival is under the hindsight the Russian commanders have had to take the risk of maximal enclosing to the American fleet.

"The Chief Commander has order me: 'Lift the subs when they (the Americans) appear!' It was done to demonstrate, there are all the needed in Indian Ocean, including the nuclear submarines. I have lifted them, and they recognized it. Then, we intercepted the American communication. The commander of the Carrier Battle Group was then the counter-admiral Dimon Gordon. He sent the report to the 7th American Fleet Commander: 'Sir, we are too late. There are the Russian atomic submarines here, and a big collection of the battleships'.

The war was then two weeks long, and it has finished by Pakistani forces surrendering.

proud friend proud friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.jineshjkviews.blogspot.com
ukschauhan87
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
ukschauhan87

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: hi   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:28 am

My dear friend yes we had a very warm relation with the soviets but soviet union collapsed and russia relations are good but not to that extent .
we also can not forget the 1962 war when soviets did not helped india against chinese agression but uk and us did even if they we facing the cuban missile crisis at that moment .
but my question is which county alliances will take place if any three scenarion came into picture??
Back to top Go down
JineshJK
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
JineshJK

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: US games..   world war-3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:06 pm

ukschauhan87 wrote:
My dear friend yes we had a very warm relation with the soviets but soviet union collapsed and russia relations are good but not to that extent .
we also can not forget the 1962 war when soviets did not helped india against chinese agression but uk and us did even if they we facing the cuban missile crisis at that moment .
but my question is which county alliances will take place if any three scenarion came into picture??
US and UK... both tried a lot to destroy India. From 1945 separation.., Dalai Lama.., Kashmir. American Diplomacy is extremely shameless and meaningless NATO members are US guided dogs and slaves(especially Britain. Tony Blair era.). 1945 Separation was a well written British game for future western invasions (to asia). 1962 issue is nothing compared to Soviet helps(Space Explorations,Military Equipments,Technology,Nuclear Technology and Equipments,Chess,Agriculture,Cryogenic Engines,etc). We shouldn't forget... Still over 380 million bucks(officially) flows from US to PAK. Each and every person of US congress.., fully aware about the main usage of that aid(prepare militants against India). What about David Headley case??? CIA double agent. Completely controlled by CIA. We got anything before 26/11 from CIA or sweet OBAMA??!! Indira Gandhi-worst ever PM of India.
Nehru blunders..-1959 incident was another play by US(asylum for 14th dalai lama). Same as Indian arguments about PAK protected Kashmiri militants or separatists.
So maintain good relation with neighbours thats the first good step of every diplomatic movement. In that India is a big zero. There is no chance for any kind of conventional war between India and China.
War on earth????..... Lockheed Martinwli determinesfr where,when,how...
what about our relation with Iran??
PAK simply using gas from Iran effectively and efficiently. Still we need costly Nuclear Power(rescue operation for GE and other struggling US atomic companies).
US help and its conditions for India continues...
1.123 agreement.
2.EUMA
3.Nuclear Non-Liability
4.Genetically modified toxic seeds for por indian farmers....
Back to top Go down
http://www.jineshjkviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

world war-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world war-3   world war-3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

world war-3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indian Defence :: Army-
Jump to: