Indian Defence
Indian Defence
Indian Defence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Defence

a forum dedicated to the defence analysts of india

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ukschauhan87
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
ukschauhan87

Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals  Empty
PostSubject: Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals    Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm

hi friends,now when tejas has got its IOC its important to see who are going to be its rivals ..
in my view most eminent will be those acquired by pakistan from china as tejas wont be deployed around chinese border
1.JF-17 thunder
2.J-10
so guys lets compare the 3 aircraft and see does tejas stands a chance and had we really made an achievements as we are claiming we have.
its must be compared in respect of generation,airframe,avionics,arnaments it carries and whatever you find suitable.
Back to top Go down
sukhadiya.bhavin
fresh
fresh

PostSubject: Re: Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals    Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Tejas is designed according to IAF requrmnts to replace MIG21. It is made after devloping a some best technologies our self whch are rare in the world. It is a grand initiation for defence devlpmnts.
But many thngs has to be done to fully devlp ths combat platform to 4.5 gen.
Back to top Go down
aayush
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals    Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals  Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:22 am

IAF want to replace old Mig 21 . But Mig 21 is one of the best interseptor , more than 50 countries used them already . The question is how good Tejas will be as an interseptor .
HAL develop Tejas airframe as per Mirage . Nothing wrong in that . But to get true interseptor like Mig 21 , I think HAL should use Mig 21 airframe and try to make good interseptor like Mig 21 Bison .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals    Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tejas MK-I and MK-II and its rivals
Page 1 of 1